Saturday, April 7, 2012

Part II

Once again, we had our friendly NCAA Bracket Challenge against each other. Usually I am excited about this post, but not this year. I lost. Badly. Jared picked the winner and everything. Good job dear!
 To make up for it and to be really sweet to me before he left for Arizona he brought me these!
So pretty and Springy!
In other big news, our nephew Lucas was blessed a couple of weeks ago.
Isn't he just absolutely adorable!?

 Jason made some delightful pulled pork for lunch that we are all enjoying.
 What? Obviously Lucas loves me holding him...

 Your eyes are not deceiving you, Jared IS sweeping! Take a good look folks, you won't be seeing it again anytime soon.

 Poor Luke is just so worn out!
So that is the last 6 weeks in a nutshell. I'm sure I'm forgetting some things but I will try to be more up to date. Sorry mom and Doug, I know I'm in trouble for my lack of updates.

This weekend is Easter, though, and that brings many great activities. I love Easter! It is such a great time to reflect on our Savior and all he has done for us. I am so grateful for the knowledge we have of the Resurrection and the love of our Savior. Happy Easter everyone!

1 comment:

Anger said...

ha ha. I love Blake's face in the last pic. Classic.