I knew I was forgettting things when I did my earlier posts.
Our nephew, Jordan, left on his mission a few weeks ago. He is serving in the Argentina, Salta Mission and we are all very proud of him. Jared and Jordan have always been close and I know it was very hard to say goodbye for 2 years, but we know he is where the Lord wants him to be.
Jordan is going to be a great Missionary!
We are all grateful for the example he is to all of us.
![]() |
| Us with Jordan right before he was set apart as a Missionary. |
While Jared was in Arizona this past week I went with my sister and her kids to the The Lorax. It was a really cute movie and all the kids were SO GOOD! The key was popcorn and candy. They sat there like little angels the entire time, it was great! Thanks Kid for entertaining me several times this past week while I was alone. It's appreciated.

1 comment:
I actually saw the Lorax. Loved it! I think I'll go plant a tree right now!
Post a Comment