Monday, June 14, 2010

I'm Getting Old...

First off, I have the best husband in the whole, wide world! He spoils me and then says I deserve it(I'm not sure about that). However, he is absolutely adorable and I just love him to death. My birthday was this weekend and he surprised me with a night at a B&B in SLC. Well, he said it was partly for my birthday and partly to celebrate me getting a promotion. Remember how I'm a boss now?

We stayed at a place called Inn On The Hill and it was super quaint and cute. Our room was so nice(it had a fireplace, 'nuff said) and place was just cute and happy. Plus, the room smelled really good. Like, really good! I loved every second of it.

Our plans were to go see Shrek Forever After then go to dinner, but it was sold out at 2 different places. Weird, so we skipped the movie. We went to P.F. Chang's for dinner instead of Cheesecake for a change. And I am so not good at chopsticks. Jared kinda had the hang of it though.
I only did this for the sake of the picture.

We walked in the rain with our umbrella, which I feel is a super romantic thing to do.
After a little while we got hungry again and decided Baskin Robbins was a good decision. And it was!!!!!
After that we went on a little walk through a park. We were gonna go to Temple Spuare but it was kind of cold so we changed our minds. Could Jared be any cuter? I think not.
But the park was real nice, and a good place for some contemplating.
Needless to say, my birthday was amazing! Jared thinks he is not good at planning things like this but obviously he is. It might have been the best birthday ever...even though I'm 24 now and that is almost 25. That number kinda scares me.

5 comments:

laci said...

Oh my heck, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! What a good husband you have, i'm glad he spoiled you. What a fun weekend. And I will officially be craving PF Changs forever now. :) I hope you had a wonderful day!

P.s. I think we can take credit for your cheesecake addiction since we're the ones who introduced it to you. We need to have a date night and go there!!!

Krystal said...

Yeah - I'd agree that you are pretty spoiled. Then again, Jared has a good point....you deserve it!!
Glad you had fun! Oh, and 25 is NOT a scary number, silly girl!!!

Traci said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a fun time, and way to go Jared for making it so special :)
And by the way, I feel ya on 24 being old....sad!

AmyJ said...

Looks so fun! I'm glad you posted about it, 'cause I totally forgot to ask about the details when y'all were over the other night. Looks super cute and fun, and I'm slightly jealous!

Oh, and I beg to differ...25 IS a little scary. It's weird how you feel SOO much older than you did at 24.

Anger said...

fun times! makes me hungry!