Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Golden...

Today is Kid's (aka my sister Melissa)birthday. Not only that but it's her Golden Birthday...woo! Sorry Kid, I just told everyone how old you are....
My mom, Ambo, and myself decided to take her shopping for new dishes because that is what she wanted. Of course we had to stop and have some lunch at Chili's. You cannot possibly do shopping without lunch. It does not work. We left all the boys at home and had a wonderful time!

We had success, dishes were bought. We also might have gone to a few other stores and spent a lot more money than was planned...oh well. It was fun and that is all that matters. Thanks ladies for a fun-filled afternoon! Happy Birthday Kid!

2 comments:

Krystal said...

FUN! I agree about the shopping and lunch. They are hand-in-hand and Chili's was an excellent choice! MMMM - Love Chili's. Now I have a hinkering for some. Better go convince Adam....

AmyJ said...

I wish I had sisters

...so does Chloe :)

I also wish I had new dishes. I need glasses in particular...Matt keeps breaking ours. dork.