Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Couple Things

I don't passionately dislike too many things in life.

However.... laundry is one of them.

Not just folding.

Not just washing it.

Not just putting it away.

I can't stand any of it! I know, I know, it's just Jared and I...what am I complaining about? I could only have to do laundry once a month and I would still dread it. It's just how it is. I would much rather clean toilets than fold a load of laundry. And I know when I have kids I am going to have to do it so much more often and yada yada, but that doesn't mean I can't complain now. So I'm complaining now!! I DON'T LIKE LAUNDRY!!! Also, today at work I interviewed a whole bunch of people. It was kinda fun. I enjoyed judging others and having it be ok, that is what interviews are all about. It's interesting to me that you really do get a feel for what kind of a person/worker they will be through that process. Speaking of the job, I really am enjoying it. I feel so grown-up. A funny thing to me is how different some people treat me. Apparently I am really good friends with a bunch of the kitchen people. Hmm...who knew? I'm getting mad respect nowadays! But I am really enjoying it and I actually understand what is going on. It's a lot of work but it makes me feel productive and important. It's pretty awesome.

4 comments:

Anger said...

AMEN!!!! slash THANK YOU!!! I too detest laundry. I hate it piled up in my room, I hate putting it in the washer, and I hate drying it and putting it away. I also hate when my co-workers think it's weird that sometimes I'll buy new clothes so I don't have to do laundry. Yeah, I hate it that much! deal with it!

Rage aside, I'm glad you love the new job. Slash next time you're doing an interview could you ask "Do you handle surprises well?". That would make me sooooo happy. k thanks.

Brad and Jenna said...

I FEEL ya! I usually put mine in the washer, forget about it, and end up washing it again because it reeks! I dont know how to spell reeks. But you get the picture. I do think back to our good times at USU and laugh. But even past those times, like my Bridal shower when you brought a giant post it note card, and I was bursting out with laughter and none of my friends even got it and thought you guys were weirdos a little bit. HA HA!

LaNdOn & cHe' said...

I like laundry. There, I said it. And as for the job... I can totally imagine you getting all drunk on power in the interview and hammering some poor, little girl who just wants to clean a few butts for a living. Control yourself, Sara. We were there once too. (except for that Linda loved us and we were a total shoe in.... just sayin') By the way! Carlie interviewed at Trinity and TIFFANY did the interview! Haha!! Remember how bad she detested us?! Hilar...

AmyJ said...

You need to getcha some red machines that play a song :) Maybe if I found a cool iron & ironing board, I'd be likin' ironing more....

So that's awesome that you got to interview people! I love that you like to judge, and it's ok-haha. I love that everyone's respecting you too-do ya make 'em call ya boss?? I do..I mean I would.