Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Out of Control...

On Saturday Jared and I went snowboarding...again....I know, I know, we are out of control. But we love it! And plus since we never get to see each other during the week we like to make the most of our weekends. It was so much fun and the weather was perfect. We went down the mountain once and then had to head back to the car and shed some of our layers it was so warm outside.
Jared spent most of the day learning how to carve and he actually got the hang of it. That is amazing because it took me like 5 years to learn. We also started going off some jumps..ha ha...that was funny! See, I'm kind of a chicken and would start to go off the jump but be too afraid to actually jump. I got a little bit of air, but Jared got some pretty decent air on some of them.... Not saying that he landed all of them but at least he tried. I did however take a pretty gnarley crash on one jump. It was one of those where I just laid there for a few minutes and thought I was going to pass out. But, turns out I didn't break my tail bone like I thought I did. Aw, good times! I think we are addicted to snowboarding.
In other news, I absolutely cannot wait for the season finale of The Bachelor! I know, call me crazy for loving this show so much but I don't care...Who is he gonna choose?!?!? I hope he chooses Melissa, she has been my fave all season.

6 comments:

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Amen to Melissa.... P.S. did you use the word gnarley in a sentence just now?

AmyJ said...

awesome video-hehe

Krystal said...

So so FUN! It looks like you two really enjoy eachother. Hope your tailbone is feeling better...that's a tough one to recover from (broken or not!)

On another note - I am hooked on the Bachelor too! I usually am not one to admit it, but it seems that there are a lot of addicts out there this season. I too want Melissa and am impatiently waiting for Monday!

Anger said...

The video adds so much. ha ha. I want to go off jumps!

McKell and Szeth said...

I love it that you have Allred on your playlist! That brought back a lot of crazy memories.

Whitney said...

That's so fun that you guys go snowboarding together! I'm a skiier, but I think Cody has only been once! I need to get him out again.
I didn't get into the Bachelor this season :( But I heard the finale was really lame :P