It was such fun! And Jared had a blast which makes me happy because I was nervous for him. For anyone who snowboards or skis you know that the first day of learning is pretty much the worst day of your life...no wait, the next morning when you can't get out of bed is the worst day of your life. But Jared did so well, I probably fell more than he did. Jared and his brother, Matt, were both learning that day and the whole family was ready for some good laughs but they did so much better than we expected(not to be rude or anything..). And even though they were threatening to wear their Carharts(you know those ugly brown farmer coveralls) we talked them out of it and they actually looked pretty good.
I love the fact that he is actually throwing out a pose here...
Us on the ride home; cold, tired, wet, and sore....but happy.
4 comments:
Looks like so much fun! Adam has always said he wouldn't ski...but he would try snowboarding. We need to get him on the slopes and get the whole family into it!
Oh, btw, Welcome to the Blog world!
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!....Bloggin' it up. And I do love it! It always is!
Hooray! Welcome to the world of blogging!! First facebook, now this? You are giving in way too much, haha. jk. I'm happy I'll be able to blog stalk you now. And it was good seeing you the other day, thanks again for coming and for the present!
That was fun!! Hey, where's the video??? :)
Post a Comment