As much as Jared tries to say I am a Thanksgiving Scrooge because I "overlook" it and jump right to Christmas, he is wrong. I love Thanksgiving. They just don't have Thanksgiving Trees and Thanksgiving Music for me to celebrate with. I decided Thanksgiving is a great Kickoff for Christmas.
I love it. I love getting together with family and having the best food ever! I love looking at Ads and planning Black Friday. I love pumpkin pie and pumpkin rolls, and yams, and rolls, and turkey, and dressing, and pumpkin pie, and cranberry sauce, and yams, and pumpkin pie, and yams, and potatoes and gravy, and pumpkin pie. I love racing others in a Thanksgiving Word search and beating them even though that other person totally kept cheating and getting answers from others and I still whooped her in good ole' fashioned Jeppsen Competitiveness but I won't mention names, Amy. I love how the Cowboys play every Thanksgiving and all the guys are downstairs watching the game. I love it when the Cowboys win. I love leftovers. We had a good Thanksgiving.
However, I don't like typing the word 'Thanksgiving'. It's confusing and I mess up everytime.
I'm so grateful for so many things. I never want to take anything for granted. Jared and I are so blessed. We have each other and that is more than I could ever ask for. We both have amazing families that we love more than they will ever know. We have our health and a warm home and I am so grateful for that. I am so thankful to have the Gospel and the knowledge it brings to us. I am grateful for the comfort it gives me when I think life gets a little hard sometimes.
Life is good and we are so blessed. Happy Thanksgiving!
1 comment:
Rematch!!!
PS I totally won that word scramble!, and I bet I got my shoes on faster than you!
Post a Comment