Last weekend, to celebrate Ambo's birthday, we all got together and went to a Corn Maze. It was so much fun! We went to the one in Garland and we actually made it out in a normal amount of time. Thanks to a little cheating from cell phone GPS...whoopsie! Whatever, we still had a great time and that's the way I like my corn mazes, quick and without being in the dark. I'm a wimp, don't judge.
![]() |
| Awesome stamped hands. Although, Ambo and I both woke up to the stamp transferred onto our faces the next morning. I totally called that one! |
After the maze, we went back to Melissa and Jason's for Chili. And Jerembo brought the Halloween spirit with his cauldron of homemade root beer. YUM! And FESTIVE!
"Oh, what is this amazing and profesh looking pumpkin roll? Did you buy this at the store, it looks so perfect! Who could even make such a masterpiece?"
Oh this old thing? I just whipped that up the night before. Stop asking me about it...gosh, I hate the attention. I'm blushing..
Also, this is a video from the corn maze when I scared Jared. Everyone had finished the maze but I ran back in to this little scary place. When Jared came to find me I got him pretty good.








1 comment:
I mean....this is why we're friends. Also, I really want pumpkin roll. Great job! Looks like watching all of that ESPN is paying off. What? ha ha.
Post a Comment