Thursday, November 3, 2011

Party Time...

Last Friday it was Anger's day of birth. Since we had not seen each other in forEVER we decided we were going to hang out that day.
Side note: We seem to hang out on her birthday. One year, we were in Logan doing something awesome I'm sure and while I was driving she threw a skittle at me. I then proceeded to spill my Root Beer all over my cell phone which then got ruined. For some reason we think that story is really funny. So this year we were going to recreate it because we both like skittles and I hate my phone.
Ha, just kidding we did not but it was seriously considered.
We kinda just hanged. I bought her the traditional(I told you I'm big on tradition) Dollar Store presents that are amazing and never disappoint including, but not limited to, a Magic Kit and Playdough. Then we had lunch at Winger's where they sang to her and gave her ice cream. What a special 13th birthday it was for her.
Disclaimer: She is not actually 13, but we just act that way when we are around each other.
It was fun and I laughed A LOTT(you are welcome)!

1 comment:

Anger said...

oh boy...ha ha. Also, I am STILL laughing about that day. Thank you for being a friend.... (you know, like the Golden Girls theme song)