Saturday, October 15, 2011

Fall Afterall

A couple of weekends ago my family got together to do a little crafting. Not my cup of tea, but I'm trying to become more of a woman so I guess this is step one.  We made these cute pumpkins and to be honest they weren't as horrible as I imagined.
But for the record, I will not become a crafter.
We each had 3 pumpkins to decorate.
Ambo working hard
Mom and Kid making caramel apples. It is Fall afterall.
My finished product. The ribbons slash wire only gave me slight stress. I now have my pumpkins proudly displayed by our front door.
I should put a sign by them that says, "I made these...BOO YA!"
That would be awesome.

Another Funtivity for October took place last night when we went to a Pumpkin Patch to pick out our pumpkins. WAY funner that just buying them at the grocery store like I usually do. This must become a tradition for us.


2 comments:

Krystal said...

Those are SO CUTE! Nice job!

Pumpkin patches are the best - we LOVE them. :)

Glad all is well with the two of you! Happy fall y'all!

AmyJ said...

First Michael's, then pinterest, now pumpkins, next is a sewing machine and making your own clothes.

They are cute by the way. Crafter.