Sunday, August 14, 2011

#4

Thursday Jared and I celebrated our 4th Anniversary! I can't even believe it has already been four years. I couldn't imagine spending my life with anyone else. Jared makes me smile and he lets me know I am loved. He makes me a better person and is always there for me. I love that I can talk to him about anything and I know he will always love me. He is such a good man and I am very blessed to be with him for eternity.
I love you, Jared!
Happy Anniversary!
To celebrate we had dinner that night at the Timbermine and then went to a park and just sat and talked for a while. We kind of just reminisced about the last 4 years. It was really nice and low-key. Sometimes I think the more simple the memory, the more it means to us in years to come. It was such a nice night and I don't know how, but I fell even more in love with my husband.

3 comments:

Krystal said...

Awe cute! I can't believe it's been 4 years! That's crazy! Happy anniversary you two!

AmyJ said...

Happy anniversary!! Timbermine...zuuuuuum!

Anger said...

Because you two are just SO FREAKING ADORABLE!! It's really sickening. ha ha.