Sunday, August 7, 2011

Campin' Trip...

Last weekend we went camping with my family. It was such a blast! I love camping anyway, but it was a nice getaway and my family hasn't gone camping together for like 8 years so it was good. We camped up Logan Canyon(the best/prettiest canyon) at the CC Camps. Loved every second of it. We relaxed, did lots of four-wheeling, ate a lot of really great food, hunted for firewood, talked, played games, laughed, and played in the river.
Doesn't that sound like the best weekend ever?
We always tease my mom about not wanting her picture taken and putting her hand up to block the camera...so her and Jared are doing their best to block the picture.
The kids enjoying their pancakes and bacon for breakfast.
Jared cooking lunch. Its tradition to have the men cook while camping...unfortunately this is all I could get Jared to do. Oh, he did cook the bacon one morning.The manly men sawing the firewood....old school.Our camp.
Everyone was jealous of Doug's chair, good thing he was willing to share.
Carter and his huge chunk of ice, it was really hot that morning.
We had such a good time. Ever since we got home I keep saying I want to go back. Its so nice to be in the mountains and feel like you don't have a care in the world. Thanks everyone for coming and we can't wait to do it again next year! Oh and thanks to Jason for doing most of the delicious cooking, fabulous!

No comments: