On Monday, August 1, Jared started his job as an Engineer at Hill Air Force Base. Its so exciting that this is actually his career and hopefully he will work there until he retires. We are so blessed that he was able to find a job so quickly after graduating and it is such a good place to work. He really likes his boss and he is enjoying it so far. I am so proud of him and am glad to see all his hard work be put into good use.


So with this big step in life, we are finally able to start looking at apartments and getting everything ready to move...again. We will probably live in Brigham for now since I am still working in Logan and will be until next summer, maybe longer. I am planning on going back to school but I won't be able to do that until next fall, but at least we know where we will be for the next year...kind of. After that, we might move a little closer to Layton, but we aren't sure. Only time will tell. Its all good though. It was been a long time coming for us and we can't wait to start this new chapter in our lives.
3 comments:
Yay for being employed! CONGRATS! :)
Oops. That comment is from Krystal! I didn't realize that Adam is signed in....
Just a few little comments...
Yea for the j-o-b!! Things are going to start getting awesome pretty soon :)
Camping? Best time ever? Nah.
What? Matt and J aren't twins??
Post a Comment