Here we go again....moving that is!
We must love inconveniencing others because we sure do this a lot. This will be our 5th time moving in our 4 years of marriage.
Kind of ridiculous, I know!
However, hopefully we are almost done. In my dreams, we live in this new apartment for the next two years and then build a house. But don't count on that...
So this is where we are moving. Canyon Cove Apartments in Brigham City. They are kind of by Walmart and right behind the Flying J on 1100 South. We absolutely love them! We are on the 3rd floor so we have vaulted ceilings, which I didn't know I needed but apparently I do. They are pretty new and our apartment has hardly been lived in. We are moving on Saturday and are pretty excited about it. 

I went back and read the blog from the last 5 months and realized I have been referencing us moving and Jared getting his job(all that good stuff) since about April. That's a long time!
It is actually here.
I have started packing. Weird. We went and signed our lease last night which makes it really official.
Things I'm excited for:
*Unpacking all our things and seeing all the stuff I haven't been able to use for the last year.
* Decorating our new apt for Fall/Halloween. Heck YES!
*Having cook-outs on our balcony.
*Finally having a place a little bigger so we can have people over.
*Cleaning(I know it sounds weird but I like cleaning, ok!)
*Being independent again.
*Dancing in the kitchen with Jared
*Having a big ole' closet.
*DVR
*Cooking dinner(I think this may wear off after a couple of weeks)
We really cannot express how grateful we are for Richard and Susan and their willingness to let us stay here. We would not have made it without them. They did not have to offer their home to us but they did because they are just good people. Jared would not have graduated so soon. Having Jared quit his job and focus on school full-time helped us tremendously. It was rough at times and we had to make a lot of adjustments in our lives to get by, but we did it. Life is getting back on track. We were talking the other night and realized this will be the first time in our marriage that life will be "normal". We live on our own, both go to work during the day, come home, and see eachother each night. We get to cook dinner together and just be normal. No school or anything to worry about.
*Sigh*
Life is good
4 comments:
Have you seen those bumper stickers that say "life's good?". You might need one of those :)
No like they say "life's good" a statement not a question...sometimes the iPad gets a little outta control with the autocorrect.
Happy, happy.
Where the h is the post of you guys in your new place??
Post a Comment