Thursday was my last day at Williamsburg.
It was happy and sad.
It was happy because I have been miserable for a while there. It was sad to say goodbye to the residents and most of my co-workers. The aides that worked for me were so good to me and always worked so hard. I apppreciate them so much and am so grateful for the friendships that we have made.
They suprised me with some flowers, cards, and a gift certificate to go get a massage. How sweet! I love those girls! They were so good to me and I was completely shocked that they did that for me.
I'm super excited to go get my massage...

1 comment:
The new job! How'd that go? I kept meaning to text you today and kept forgetting. I'm glad you're outta that other place...one stresser gone, only a couple more to go :).
Hope you had a great first day!!
Post a Comment