All I have to say is it's about time!!!
Nothing like waiting 3 years for this bad boy to come out. However, totally worth the wait!
I'm going out on a limb here and saying this is Avril's best CD yet.
BAM!
I may or may not have listened to it obsessively since I got it. I may even take the Ipod to work and listen to it throughout the day. Love it!
I'm a fan!
Shocker!
Well now I have that out of the way, here's another 'bout time thing...
I have a new job!!!
WOO!
FYI, I kind of hate my current job. My boss just gets on my nerves and likes to blame me for everything that goes wrong and yada yada yada. He is making my life/job miserable. There have been several days where I have almost walked out I have gotten so stressed, then I remember bills have to be paid so I compose myself. So for a couple months I have been looking for another job. This one is just making me onery and I now have phone phobia(everytime I get a call or a text I cringe thinking it is a problem at work).
I just reached that point where not getting compensated for the amount of work I do has worn me out. Plus, I'm kind of CNA'd out. After 5 years I need a break from it.
Then my prayers were answered.
A couple weeks ago sister, Ambo, mentioned how they were interviewing at USU in the Housing Dept. for summer help and the lightbulb turned on! DUH! I worked there for a couple of summers right after high school and loved it! All I have to do is clean(which I kind of love to do) and get paid more than I get paid now, without the stress/pressure. I know it doesn't sound like the greatest, most glamorous job but that just shows you how unhappy I am now.
For reals...anything is better!
To say I am happy is a ginormous understatement. I feel like a new person...like happy again.
I cannot even describe it.
My last day is next Thursday and then I start the Monday after at USU. I only gave my boss a week of notice but I feel like that is more than he deserved anyway. I was nice in my opinion. It kind of feels good to see him scramble to find my replacement.
The only bad thing is I will really miss my residents. They have been the only thing keeping me there. I really do love them like grandparents and I feel like I have abandoned them. But I will go visit them so that makes me feel better. I will miss them though and I hope they are taken care of.
Oh, and HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!
3 comments:
What?!? Not glamorous! You should see how sexy I look right now getting off an 8 hour shift walking stairs nearly the whole time. j/k I wonder sometimes about you wanting to come back, but we do have our fun sometimes. Now that the devil is gone it isn't too bad. Ok, so I am kind of excited to get to see you a little more. PS Loving the new music I don't have to mute it like when you have the Jack Johnson on there.
Ambo, I should delete that comment for dissing Jack Johnson. However, I won't out of the kindness of my heart and the fact that you like the new Avril tunes! You saved it with that.
I totally agree with this Ambo person on some things...like the "sexy" part. ha ha. I need to stop. Here's something else. I was on the interwebs and I said to myself "I haven't seen Sarahj's post about Avril yet" because I just knew it would be there and it was. Cute, happy, fun!
Post a Comment