The house was PACKED!!!! It was awesome and the Aggies played surprisingly well. They ended up winning 38-17. I have never in my life witnessed them playing so well so it was enjoyable. Jared's sister, Jennie, came with us and we had a fab time!Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Go Aggies, Go Aggies, HEY HEY HEY!!!!
Last weekend was Peach Days and I was kind of excited about this. Believe it or not, I grew up in Box Elder County and had yet to ever attend Peach Days. So this was the year...unfortunately, I was a bit disappointed. We were there for about 15 minutes before we decided we were bored. However, it had taken us a good 45 minutes to find a parking spot..imagine that. So after our 15 minutes were up we decided to just go over to the USU football game.
The house was PACKED!!!! It was awesome and the Aggies played surprisingly well. They ended up winning 38-17. I have never in my life witnessed them playing so well so it was enjoyable. Jared's sister, Jennie, came with us and we had a fab time!
The house was PACKED!!!! It was awesome and the Aggies played surprisingly well. They ended up winning 38-17. I have never in my life witnessed them playing so well so it was enjoyable. Jared's sister, Jennie, came with us and we had a fab time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That looks fun! We never went to a USU game the whole time Matt was in school, so that's good that you guys go!! Idaho State?? Do they even know how to play football in Idaho?? hahaha
Peach days was boring?? I guess I can see that...we just thought the lines were rediculous, but the dutch oven dinner made it all worth it!
I just saw the scariest looking ride ever. MY...Good...NESS....
Ummm... yay for football. I <3 USU!!!!! Fun that all 3 of you got to go!
Also, Did you see my grandma at Peach Days? She was totally there.
Post a Comment