Campin' At the Sinks...
This past weekend was Labor Day, just in case you were not aware. As a kid my family would always go camping on Labor Day, it was tradish. In fact, we would pretty much go camping 3/4 of the summer. I loved it! I love camping...it is just so relaxing. Obviously I prefer going with a trailer, but since Jared and I have no trailer or truck to pull it with we are forced to go in tents. Which I can tolerate for a weekend. The best part though...the four-wheeling. We camped on the Sinks Road which is my favorite camping area in Logan Canyon. We would go there all the time and it's just gorgeous there. The four-wheeling trails are amazing and it just brought back a lot of good memories. And sometimes its better to have good memories to cover up some of the bad ones. The whole weekend I was thinking about my dad and my cousins, going on four-wheeler rides over to Elk Valley, building huts, building jumps to ride take our bikes over. Good, happy memories that I never want to lose. So anyway, we went with Matt and Amy and had such an awesome time(well, I don't know if Amy so much loved it...). We sat by the fire, played some games, ate a lot of junk food, and went on lots of four-wheeler rides. Everything to make up a good camping trip.
On Saturday we packed all 7 of us on 2 four-wheelers and went on a good, long ride. Here we are during one of our breaks.
Matt, Amy, Porter, and Cooper were on the front four-wheeler and Jared, Chloe, and Me were on the back one.
Jared cookin' up some dinner...
Matt and Amy left Sunday morning and Jared and I stayed until that night so we went on a couple more rides. The views are beautiful..This one is on the trail to Temple Peak.
Bear Lake in the distance.....
We had so much fun and I can't wait to go again. Thanks Matt and Amy for coming with us. It was a good time!
2 comments:
Happy! I want to go to there! (i feel like this is a standard Andrea comment. Am I not as edgy as I used to be?)
Yeah, that was kinda fun :) I'm glad you guys came home that night-since it was supposed to be like the coldest night ever! Thanks for letting us crash your party!
Post a Comment