Saturday, October 2, 2010

There Is Beauty All Around....

I am going to try my best to desccribe how much I love the Fall. I love it! I love the leaves so much it is almost ridiculous. The other day after work/school Jared and I decided to take a four-wheeler ride up Willard Peak and look at the leaves. It was making me so happy. It is just beautiful...nature is beautiful. I have such happy feelings when the Fall rolls around. It makes me want to take out my Snuggie, make some hot cocoa, and carve a pumpkin!
While we were up there I decided to take a picture of something else I like to look at too (even though his mouth is full of sunflower seeds).

3 comments:

Anger said...

I concur! I'm freaking loving fall!!!! Also, I'm glad Jared hasn't taken up chewing. I was worried for a sec. ha ha.

The Wyatts said...

Hey, when do we get to go? Looks like so much fun. Fall is the bestest. If only I could stop sneezing.

AmyJ said...

How did you post this a week ago and I never saw it?? Anyway...

Looove fall colors!! I just want the weather to cool off for real...none of this 70s and 80s business. And...what is it with sunflowers??