I love me some Jack Johnson. His music makes my heart feel happy. It's so chill and cool. It's romantic and happy. I feel like no matter what mood I'm in I can listen to Jack.
One time Che', Anger, and myself were on the way to see Mr. Jack Johnson himself in concert. Che' was driving my car and we were so excited to go to the concert. All the sudden, we noticed a lot of smoke or something coming from the hood of the car. YIKES! We pulled over and the car died. Turns out the engine blew on my car. At the time it sucked. We were late for Jack and stranded on the side of the freeway. Che's sister saved us and gave us a ride to the concert and we made it just in time for Jack to sing. Plus, it was at USANA and we all know concerts at USANA are better than other concerts. What a great night!

Jared and I both love Jack's music. I remember when we first started dating we would always listen to his song "Breakdown". It's our favorite! I would always make Jared mixed CD's(someone had to broaden his horizons) and I would always put Jack on there.
You know how sometimes you are just in a really great mood? It just seems like everything is perfect and you are just happy? One day I was driving and I honestly don't remember where I was or where I was going but I just remember having that blissful feeling. It was pouring rain and Jack was playing on the radio. "Banana Pancakes" to be exact. It was a perfect moment and this music makes me happy.
Thanks Jack!
3 comments:
Hey! I'm Anger! yay! I remember that. Happy Jack Johns. I should not be awake and posting things on the interwebs this early.
I absolutely agree. Jack is the bomb dig. Unfortunately, he still reminds me of Adam Cox, like ALOT. But that's okay.... You know what is not okay? Allie and her stupid decision last night. Notice you and I ALWAYS have different choices for the Bachelor/Bachelorette and they ALWAYS pick yours and then they ALWAYS end up breaking up after a few weeks. Hmmmm, what does that tell you about your choices Sarah? Something for you to think about. However, the popcorn was divine... and I have you to thank for that.
Holy lots of posts!! What a slacker (me not you). I can't believe it's been this long since I've been online!
Anyway...I love me some JJ too! But I more have to be in the mood for it, not an all the time thing. My faves are Angel, Good People, and Constellations...
PS I totally think Allie and Roberto are gonna make it!!!
Post a Comment