Monday, July 26, 2010
...Magical...
Sometimes I feel like I don't use the pool enough. It is kind of sad. The problem is I get bored when I go by myself. The other day Jared was off of work so we went. It was so much fun! Swimming makes me happy. Summer does, too. So when they combine it is magical!

On Saturday we were over in Mantua and Matt and Amy invited us to go on a four-wheeler ride with them. Thanks guys! We love four-wheeling. Also we love summer. When you combine the two of them it is magical....
One of my favorite things about Mantua is that an amazing four-wheeler ride is just seconds away. I love that it is in the mountains, because I love the mountains. It smells so good to be in the trees on a nice summer night. Reminds me of being a kid and going camping every weekend. Brings back some good memories! Plus, we are making such happy memories now. I love the mountains. Have I mentioned that I love summer, too. When you combine the two....it is magical!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love your blog. When you combine your blog and happy posts....It's magical!
We love your pool too! We better get our swims in while we can! I (sorta) love fourwheeler rides. I'm such an outdoorsman too so you'd think I'd be all over 'em! Love rides with you guys tho. Gotta do it again!
I have no good time make comment. But seriously, those chunks of dirt on your background are weirding me out, Sarah. They are NOT magical.
Post a Comment