Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Cute Happy Fun!

Tonight I had to work, but Jared had the night off. Normally this would not make me happy, but tonight he came and hung out with me at work after I had put all the residents to bed. It was good to sit and talk with him instead of being by myself and wishing I was home. Then when I got home these were sitting on the counter for me.
How cute is my husband?

Thanks for the roses!! I love them and I love you!

3 comments:

AmyJ said...

Aww!! How sweet, J!! I'm TOTALLY telling Matt about that!

You know what's weird?? They're playing in that ATK tourn., and you guys won't be there. Sad.

OOO, and next time we see ya, remind me to tell you about the weirdos who want to buy our trampoline!!! Yeeks!!

Nicole said...

Thats so sweet! He is a keeper

Anger said...

That's so dorbs! Do you guys ever just look at each other and ask "How adorable are we?" or do you just know? Slash the Keebler Wheatables Hearty Multigrain oven-baked snack crackers are simply delightful.