Thursday, March 18, 2010

Cookie Monster

You know what is fun to do at 10:00 at night? Bake cookies.
Jared had been bugging me all day about making some, but we didn't have any chocolate chips. So we went to the store at 9:30 last night. Then we baked cookies. Jared had to help since he had delayed going to the store for so long. Only fair, right?
For some reason I think it is funny to see Jared at work in the kitchen.
I wonder if he thinks the same thing when I cook....like, "hey, this is new!"

4 comments:

Krystal said...

I've been thinking about cookies A LOT lately! Unlike you, however, I just hit up Smiths with their cookie sale instead of putting forth effort in the kitchen!!!

Yours look much "Yummier"!!!

laci said...

Haha so funny! I love cooking at late hours. Nate has made me numerous grilled cheese sandwiches at 11 or later! :) and he does them because he makes them so much better than me! I love making brownies late at night too.

Oh great, now I'm all hungry and craving fatty foods at 10 in the morning...

Anger said...

Two thoughts immediatly popped in my head: that makes me tired and Go Aggies!!! Followed by: that's cute and domestic.

AmyJ said...

mmmm! I never met a cookie I didn't like!!

PS love the towel on your shoulder, Emeril!