Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of the "fruits of our labors." I had to tie my mom to the seat of the car to get this picture so I guess I should be grateful that I at least got one. Thanks mom! I had a great day!
And thanks for taking this picture with me so I could blog about it.
It went well, I think. It is always weird and obviously people will tell you that it was a good talk even if it was horrible. Everyone said I sounded not nervous....so as long as I had everyone fooled than I guess it was a success. I'm just glad it is over and I can stop worrying about it. Jared did fabulous. I think missionaries have an unfair advantage when it comes to giving talks, but he did really well and he looked very handsome.
2 comments:
Aw, fun day with Mom!! Where did ya go?? I want to go! haha I can't believe you spoke in church! I'm too skeeered!! It makes me nervous just thinking about it. AND I totally agree about the unfair missionary advantage thing.
Oh, and yeah I remember almost winning. Who woulda thought it would have come down to the last hand?!!? Sometimes, when you're good, you're good (whether it be cards or NCAA brackets)
I'm glad you and Mrs.Peterson/sen could have a lovely day together AND that you could get a NEW dress. Fun!
Post a Comment