On Thursay I went to my sister Melissa's house and we made Valentine's cookies. Ambo and Melissa cuttin' the cookies.
I was in charge of frosting the cookies, Aubrey was the decorator. But pretty soon the ratio of cookies to man power was overwhelming so Melissa and Ambo joined in to help.
...And Ambo is weird sometimes. I appreciate that Aubrey seems slightly embarrassed.
MMMM...COOKIES!!!!
On Saturday we went to Tremonton again and had dinner with mom and Doug. We went to Bar TL (I think that is the name) for dinner. Everyone from Tremonton knows it as The Pie Dump by day(aka the local hot spot for high school kids because it is right across the street from the school) and Bar TL Steakhouse by night. Anyway....amazing food!!!!
Then we went to their house and played some Uno
EVERY TIME we play a game with my mom, she will do something HILARIOUS that we will remember forever and constantly tease her about. Brings back good memories from Mad Gab, Scattergories, and pretty much any game we have ever played. So what did she do this night? Well, I know the picture is kind of hard to see but I was laughing very hard at the time. That's right, she put a Yellow 5 on top of a Green 0.
That IS how you play Uno, right?
And she won EVERY hand...I think we all know why.
4 comments:
Cute. Looks like a fun little night. Love nights like that.
Hey I noticed the snowboardin' pics on your sidebar...niiice :)
ha ha ha ha. Mrs. Peters(o/e?)n. Also, that is not Aubrey, she's too big. Also, ha ha ha Ambo. Also, really Sarah? really? I did not snore that loud.
L.O.L. !!! I know...thos Bon-who-whos totally drug down the Grammys!! I was trying to tell my mom about it and about our awesome heckling and she kind of giggled a bit...I guess you had to be there. It's making me laugh right now just thinking about it!! Oh Jeez!!
...it's much later in the day now.
Just thought I'd tell ya that I love ya.
:)
Post a Comment