Today is a very momentous day...
3 years ago today Jared and I went on our very first date.
We had never met before, though we had talked on the phone for about a week leading up to this.
My mom really loved my phone bill when we talked on the phone for about 3 hours a day.
He picked me up at my mom's house and we drove to Logan. We had dinner at Firehouse Pizzeria, went to the Fun Park and played some arcade games. As we were leaving and walking to the car he held my hand. I think of that every time I drive past the Fun Park.
Then we went to a movie..Night At the Museum.
After the movie we really didn't want to go home so we drove around Logan for a couple hours and just talked and laughed.
He returned me home at a ridiculous hour in the morning and was sooo afraid that he was making a bad first impression for keeping me out too late. He didn't kiss me because he was too scared. He will deny that if you ask him, but it's true.
3 months later we were engaged and 3 months after that we were married.


Sometimes ya just know.
3 comments:
dorbs :) you guys are awesome...and how was the pizza?
Cute! Jeremy and I started dating 8 years ago on February 9th. Crazy huh. He was a little slower moving since we didn't get married until a year and a half later. Wasn't the Superbowl your second date. I was there for that.
aww... I feel like we just talked about this. Cute story. :) Did you guys go on the same date again? That'd be fun-I want to do that, but I don't remember exactly what the date of our first date was-does that matter?
Post a Comment