Good Ole' Times
The other day I went to SLC to visit my BFF Che'. We go way back to our first years living away from home when we both happened to move into the same apt in Logan....Apt 5 to be exact. Anger was there, she remembers. Apt. 5 held some of the greatest memories of our lives. The "Did You Just Say That!?" Wall, the smoothie parties, the dancing, the singing, the Margaret!!!!(gasp!) the LARA and her levi jumpsuits, the O.C. marathons, Clint-stefani, fireworks, subway, I could go on and on about the memories. Oh and there was the little sister of Apt 5, Carlie, or more affectionately known as Carl. Who actually happens to be Che's real sister, but at the time she was a little sister to us all. She spent many a weekend with the crew from Apt. 5. One time she even put on every single one of my band t-shirts at the same time...all 18 of them!! Needless to say there is much love. Here we are today, 4 years later. Still BFs and eating at one of our fave and most frequented restaurant in Provo, La Carreta. It's a Peruvian restaurant. Kinda weird but we love it!
Good Job eatin' all your fried rice Che'!! (Don't be alarmed by the "barbie" arm, just a little mishap with a four-wheeler)
Carl and I...all growed up
How Cute!!!
Thanks girls for such a great night!! Can't wait to do it again! Love ya!
7 comments:
Oh Sarit.... I just got a little teary eyed seeing those pics. I sure love your guts. On a serious note, I'm so grateful for our friendship. It's so nice to always have someone I can call when I need to talk. We will have to get together again soon!
Ya.... I don't know what to say. Apparently, I am Cortney.
Sarah! I do remember a good smoothie from your apartment. But seriously, you are eating Peruvian food when you have delicious American food surrounding you? I hope the restaurant is better than the country! Jk....the food is not that bad....but kinda.
Ok stalking your blog again! And this time I'm on it. Which I sure do love! Ha, this was fun. Thanks for inviting me I loved it. And I love that I'm making the same strange face in every photo...
dorbs!
Hi! cute picture guys. And waddya mean "loving snow patrol much?" it's the same playlist I've basically always had. If you don't like it do you have any suggestions?
Don't say Avril
Post a Comment