Tuesday, September 29, 2009

PLAY COMPLICATED!!!!!

Music is a huge part of my life. I could listen to it all day long, doesn't matter what genre..I almost love it all. But there is one musician that stands out above all others. I think most of you already know who I'm talking about....Avril Lavigne. I have been a fan since Day 1. I remember the first time I heard "Complicated" on the radio and saying, "who sings this? I LOVE IT!!!"

I'm the dork who sits outside of the Delta Center for 6 hours before her concert starts(and makes Anger come along out in the chilly November air) so that I can get a front row view of my idol. And I did. Was it one of the best nights of my life? Yes, it was! Do I go to get a copy of her new cd on the EXACT day that it comes out and listen to it about 5 times in a row that night....of course! Could I sing every word, on every cd, live/studio, b-side.. basically every single song of hers? Why yes, I believe I could!
Just thought I would let you know that she is amazing. No matter what mood you are in...Dancy, happy, somber, sad, angry, in love... Avril has a song for you. She is the reason I started playing guitar and her songs got me through a lot of rough times in life.
So Avril....Here's to you! And all of your AWESOMENESS!!! file://

P.S. Checkout the playlist...AVRIL IS MY HOMEGIRL! You know you love it!!

5 comments:

Krystal said...

I'm with ya girlie! I LOVE Avril Lavigne too! I, however, have never been lucky enough to attend a concert.

Fun post....you make me laugh with your passion!

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

No I don't... and why haven't I spoken to you in so long?

Anger said...

Oh Av...love it! PLAY COMPLICATED!!!! ha ha slash that pic is rad.

AmyJ said...

I can't say I share the same love for Avril as you, but I appreciate your love for her.

how's that?

that's the same, right??

Whitney said...

I remember when her first songs were on the radio and I thought she was awesome. I haven't listened to her in a while but I do agree that she does have some pretty fantastic songs!!!