Remember how the other day we went on a hike? Well, here is a clip I forgot to post. Jared always thinks he is funny when he starts talking like me. Here he is imitating me "watching for deer"...apparently I'm not good at it. But seriously, who can be quiet for that long?
4 comments:
I can't be quiet for that long!! I had to go to sleep last night in DEAD silence and it almost KILLED me!!
I love the video! Funny :)
PS Jared's a butt!
Landon and I appreciated that video. We laughed because I do the same thing. In fact, this year I have been "specifically uninvited from the deer hunt." -direct quote from my sweet and loving husband. I am not even sad though, because I'm going to go hang out with my boyfriend that weekend.
ha ha. Was that really Jared? because that "impression" was way too good. I could see that it looked like him...maybe you guys had like a Freaky Friday kind of thing going on...hmmm...let me think about this.
Also, could you please give Jared props for playing dual parts at the end? Thank you.
Post a Comment