Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I'M BAAAAAACK!!!!

Hello blog world and all of our blog friends! Remember how I haven't blogged in forever and we kind of fell of the face of the world? Just a downside to moving and waiting for things to get connected again....It feels oh so good to be back!!!!

Here are some things that happened while we were away..

MOVING!!!! I don't love it. Do I love our new apt? YES! Did I love moving and unpacking everything? NO!! But I gotta give a big shout-out "thank you soo sooo much" to everyone that helped us. We really appreciated it!
Jared was at work and I had to unpack without him. I felt a little overwhelmedAmy said I should do this, so I did. Cute, right? It would have been cuter if I could have had the house all unpacked and looking good. Yeah right....

On the 11th Jared and I celebrated our 2 year Anniversary. YAY!! We both thought we were going to be at work all night and hadn't really planned anything, but some good luck came our way and we both got the day off. HAPPY!! So...Cheesecake, anyone? Yes please!


And then what is more romantic then going home and unpacking the rest of the house? So that is what we did. It might not sound really fabulous but we had a really great day with eachother. I was really disappointed I couldn't do a post on our anniversary and so now you all have to pretend it is still the 11th and this is our anniversary post.

ONLY A FRACTION OF THE REASONS I LOVE JARED
*He makes me laugh. Whether he is doing a goofy dance, singing to me, or using one of his silly sayings, he can always make me smile.
*He would, without a doubt, never hurt me.
*He will do whatever he can to make me happy.
*He is smart and very hardworking.
*He lets me beat him in miniature golf..sometimes.
*He is sweet and romantic, but don't tell his brothers.
*He loves his family.
*He has the cutest smile I have ever seen in my life.
*He gives really great hugs.
*He is shy.
*He is unselfish.
*He is my best friend and will always be there to listen.
*We always have fun with eachother. Even if we are just sitting home, we just love to be around one another.
*He will get embarrassed when he sees this.

Thanks love, for the best 2 years of my life. I LOVE YOU!!!

2 comments:

AmyJ said...

Yea!! You're back! Cute post! I love the picture of you unpacking! You didn't take one of how cute it is now all unpacked! And it really IS adorable! I love it. But the cutest part about your apartment might actually be that big hole in the ground outside with all the water in it-heh heh.

Happy Anniversary! What's more romantic than Cheesecake and unpacking?? haha You were together, and had a great time and that's all that matters :) What a cute couple-love you guys!

PS What?? J's romantic?? I'm tellin' Matt!!!!

PSS We're not gone next weekend...it's (Labor Day)the weekend after-duh.

Krystal said...

Looks like a lot of fun!! You need to post more pics of the place when it's done!! I missed out on the moving. :(
Love the Anniversary - glad you were able to be together. HAPPY late ANNIVERSARY!!
Hope to see you all soon! We miss having you guys closer ;)