Yay! You posted them. I have been too lazy to do it.
Cute Scarf! Super Fash...
What a cute family!! You all look great!! Love all the pics!J IS cute, but I have to think that cause I think his brother's pretty cute too ;)
Love them all. And love the scarf!!P.s. We're back!! We need to get together and play your Russian/German/foreign card game. Then again Nate might threaten to beat me... :)
Love em!! You guys look great! Awe.....what a perty couple ;)
ha ha. I love that your fave's are like 50 adorable pics long. Love the scarf and pants! and shirt! yay clothes!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Yay! You posted them. I have been too lazy to do it.
Cute Scarf! Super Fash...
What a cute family!! You all look great!! Love all the pics!
J IS cute, but I have to think that cause I think his brother's pretty cute too ;)
Love them all. And love the scarf!!
P.s. We're back!! We need to get together and play your Russian/German/foreign card game. Then again Nate might threaten to beat me... :)
Love em!! You guys look great!
Awe.....what a perty couple ;)
ha ha. I love that your fave's are like 50 adorable pics long. Love the scarf and pants! and shirt! yay clothes!
Post a Comment