Here's what we have been up to lately, since we have been kind of boring and I slacked on my updating.
Ladder Golf...Love IT!!!! (Even though Jared won both games...he always does!)
Four-Wheelin'. Also something we love. Isn't Mantua beautiful? Too bad Jared's head is blocking the view of the Mantua Lake.
At the Driving Range hittin' some golf balls. We do this sometimes and I think one day I will be good but it just doesn't happen. But hey, it's still fun.
P.S. How much do you love the old school Avril?Because I sure do!!!!
4 comments:
Fun! So there is REAL golf...like in real life?? I was starting to think it could ONLY be played on the PS!!
Love all the pictures. Y'all are so cute :) Glad you came over yest...it was fun :)
Well at least you LOOK the part of an awesome golfer with the plaid shorts, polo shirts and business.
LLLLOOOOLLLL
You are SO funny!
But you KNOW that'd be cool right?? Not only a pool, but a snowcone machine too?!!? Niice.
I'm jealous. That is all.
Oh, ok fine. I do LOVE old school Avril.
Post a Comment