Sunday, July 5, 2009

MORE FIREWORKS!!!!

This time with the Jeppsen's. We had a BBQ, played some games, and watched the Brigham City Fireworks.
Jared and Jordan playing 500

Some more Ladder Golf.
Playing H-O-R-S-E and I beat Jared..all that matters. (Notice that the ball is in the hoop)
Playing Phase 10 at the park, waiting for the show to begin.
And people really should not let us have a camera when we are bored because this always happens
FIREWORKS!!! Literally right above us and they were very loud.
Loved IT!!! Love America!!! Love Fireworks!!!!

3 comments:

AmyJ said...

Looks like fun! We're sad we missed it. Next year.

Way to go beatin' J in HORSE! Love the ball-in-the-hoop shot! I'd be for framin' that!!

Whitney said...

Yay how fun!!! I love all those games, although I'm not too good at that ladder golf one :(

Anger said...

Cute!! Fun!! Exciting!!4th of July is as good as life gets.