Here is mom and I on our boat ride. This pic is funny to me because my mom hates water and looked scared at first. She settled in though.


Colt doesn't like when I take his picture, but there is nothing he could do about this one.
This is an amazing badminton type game we were playing. So fun but I was not good at it. I was scared of getting hit in the head and it turns out I have terrible hand-eye coordination.
Magnificent form Doug!!!
And then there is my form.....
Then on Saturday Jared and his brothers were helping his dad get started on the shed they are building in the back yard. The day before I was telling my mom how excited Jared was that they were renting a tractor to level out the ground and stuff. So she asked Jared if he was excited and he said, "I will probably be the one who gets to use the shovel."....He was right. He got to use the shovel and hold the leveling rope. WOO!! See...
Jared and his rope...Guess that is what you get when you are the youngest brother...
2 comments:
awww....fun! You get to go camping a ton. Lucky girl.
Looks like fun. J did such a good job holding the shovel and the string :)
Post a Comment