So we went snowboarding on Saturday...and it was really warm....almost too warm. However, it was still such fun. We went with one of Jared's mish companions Brandon and his wife Tamsin. Unfortunately the snow was terrible. I had never snowboarded in slush but it is really difficult. Good thing we are such awesome pros...ha ha. Anyway, I got a great tan line from my goggles, so it was well worth it.
Chillin' out in the sun. They were having a slopestyle competition and it was pretty entertaining to watch. Jared said one of these days we will go off those jumps...and by "we" he must mean "he" because I certainly am not.
Every once in a while I just have the desire to take a pic like this
2 comments:
sweeeeeet pictures :)
Ha ha cute pictures, I especially like the last one, way cute :)
That's so fun that you guys go snowboarding a lot!
Post a Comment