Today is my nephew Blakely's 1st birthday. Happy Birthday Blakers! For those of you who do not know Blakely was born with a heart defect and had to be life-flighted to Primary Childrens' the night he was born for emergency surgery on his heart. We didn't know if he was going to make it...but he did and we are so thankful for that and to have him in our lives. He is still on his feeding tube but he is doing so well. He is now walking, even though he is way too short and little but he is so adorable. Such a happy little guy, he makes everyone smile. We love you Blake, Happy Birthday!
In
celebration of Blake's B-Day we threw a
party, of course. It was good times. Though the highlight of the night was when
Aubrey decided to open a jewelry store in her room, then proceeded to hand out
plastic coins for us to make our purchases. Needless to say, my sisters and I got
a little carried away...
Don't we look pretty? Here are some more pics from the party...
Carter trying to escape so I don't take his picture.
Blake loving the cake and ice cream...
Aubrey striking a pose

Austin eating his dessert
3 comments:
What the crap?! Those cannot be your nephews and neice! They are HUGE! So pretty. Tell Aubrey I got myself a pair of cowboy boots. And Happy Birthday to Blakely! I'm so glad he is doing well! Miss ya lady.
What a fun day! Especially for little Blake! I sounds like he's had a rough go. Looks like a fun party and some fun sister time :)
He is such a cute little guy! Looks like a great party - I love first birthdays!
Post a Comment