Since this year we weren't able to go up to Jared's parents and colored eggs, we decided to do it on our own. It wasn't the normal tradition but it was still fun. Except that I forgot we had boiled a dozen eggs and about 2 weeks later found them in the fridge. Gross!
Oh well, they look pretty anyway.
The next day we went with my family for our Annual Easter party. Jared's family put theirs on delay since there was still snow in Mantua. They postponed it until this weekend so stay tuned.
The kids LOVE the trampoline! They especially love it when Jared plays dodge ball with them while they jump.
Of course, there was an Easter Egg Hunt.
And some action shots on the Trampoline!
We had a wonderful Easter. We always do! I'm so grateful for all that we enjoy and for our families.
The next weekend was General Conference and it was so good. This was the first Conference in a long time that I watched all 4 sessions live and heard EVERY talk. It touched me and I enjoyed it so much. There were so many talks that I felt were exactly what I needed to hear and I'm so grateful for the Spirit it brought into our home. LOVED IT!
No comments:
Post a Comment