Wednesday, April 24, 2013

BOWLING...

We are becoming quite the bowlers. Actually, that is a lie.
Jared is pretty good and I seem to get worse the more I go.
In the last while we have gone a couple of times and had a grand time.
The first time was with my family and we went Cosmic Bowling.
The kids thought it was pretty awesome.
 
 
 
 
 
 After we had bowled our little hearts out, we went to good ole' JC's Diner in Tremonton for dinner.
Ah, JC's Diner. Good memories.
 Then a week or two later, we went bowling in Ogden with Jennie. Once again, we had a great time.
I think Jared beat us, since I can't remember I guess that's what happened.
If I had won I would not forget about it.
 
 After bowling, more food was involved.
This time, Pizza Factory and their breadsticks in all of their glory.

No comments: