Friday, December 7, 2012

O' Christmas Tree

My favorite day of the year has come and gone, Decorating the Tree Day!
It was a marvelous success!

We bought a new tree this year because our other one just wasn't big enough! When you have a house you have to have a big tree, don't overthink it like Jared was.
Our ornament for this year. It was our first time going to Disneyland in May so we bought an ornament while we were there.
We think we might buy another one for our first Christmas in our new home but we haven't found one yet.
 Guess it's been a big year!
This is my favorite decoration EVER! I grew up with these Ice Skaters and my sister, Ambo, has had them for a while. This year she gave them to me(I don't remember why, but she did) and they make me happy. I loved these as a kid! Turning them on for the first time while the musice played and the people skated was one of the happiest feelings of the season!
I am not exaggerating!

Also, hanging the stockings on the mantle was a close second...
 I LOVE CHRISTMAS!


No comments: