Saturday was Jared's birthday!
I won't say how old he is because it is pretty old and I don't want to embarrass him.
He just loves his birthday so much! I tried to make it simple for him since it is, "just another day of the week", but I have a hard time with that. I decided we should go for a four-wheeler ride to see that leaves and have a little picnic. I feel like that is about as simple as I can get.
It was absolutely beautiful. I can't stop thinking about how much I love Fall and the leaves.
| We went up Rocky Dugway and made the loop over to Willard Peak Road. What a great view of Mantua Lake! |
I love this boy! He is cute!
That night we went to dinner at Chili's since it is pretty much Jared's favorite place. Oh, and he got a lawn mower for his birthday. (Those are the kind of gifts you get when you just moved into a house.) He said he had a good day and I hope he really did. I always want to make his birthday special because the day Jared was born was a really great day in my opinion.
Happy Birthday Love! I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment