Saturday, June 16, 2012

Let's Go To The Zoo...

Last Saturday we spent the day at Hogle Zoo with my family. It was such a fun time! I personally love the Zoo and hadn't been there since Jared and I were engaged, so it's been a while and I was ready to go back.



You gotta have a picture by the big elephant.
They loved when the elephant blew water on them.
Lazy Gorilla.


The Polar Bear was my favorite. He was totally performing for the crowd!

Lucas just hung out in the stroller all day, except every 5 seconds when grandma was holding him...I think she was more interested in Luke than the animals. I understand, he is pretty cute!


Afterwardds we had some dinner slash lunch at Chuck-A-Rama. I was starving therefore too busy to take a photo.
We had such a fun time, though! We are glad we finally went!

No comments: