Sunday, February 12, 2012

Lakers vs. Jazz

I don't know why every time we go to the Jazz vs. Lakers game the Lakers end up losing, but they do. We must be bad luck or something. However, we did have a fabulous time despite the final score.
We went with Matt and Amy(we can't go see Kobe without them) and went to Z Tejas for dinner before. I had never been there but I am now a very big fan. Loved it! It's high up on my list.

The game was very exciting and there were a surprising amount of Lakers fans in the stands. There was a big group of them behind us that kept starting "Let's Go Lakers!" chants and I appreciated that.
But naturally there were more Jazz fans, even one at the end of the row who had a cowbell.
Yep, a cowbell!


 Kobe shooting foul shots. This is when Cowbell man really got into it...and when Kobe would make it, Jared yelled, "MORE COWBELL!"

They look concerned, huh?

I decided I would put lots of Kobe pictures up for all the Kobe fans that look at this blog.
You are welcome!

No comments: