Sunday, February 12, 2012

It's A SUPER Party!

 The Superbowl Party!
I love it! It is very similar to New Year's Eve where everyone gets together and eats a bunch of junk food. So maybe that's why I like it. We enjoyed our nachos and cinnamon rolls, healthy right?
Oh, and the Giants won so that made me happy! I just don't like the Patriots or Tom Brady.
The best part was that we all wrote down our guesses on the Final Score before the game started, and guess who got it right on?
That's right! ME!
Jared said we should've gone to Vegas with that one. The winner was only supposed to get bragging rights but Doug gave me $5, since I did something so amazing...

Everyone gathered 'round for the game.
I had to hold him a time or two..

Isn't Blake such a good big brother?

No comments: