I am soooooo ready for Fall! I just love it and cannot wait for the leaves to start changing colors. I went and bought Fall decor for the apt today, it may be a little early but technically it is the end-ish of September so I put it up. Love it!
So to celebrate Love, let's make a list of other things I currently love..
(mainly because I wanted to update and have nothing else to update with).
*I love that Luke Bryan song, "Country Girl". It makes me wanna tap my toe. I espesh love the part where he says "..rope me in from a country mile..." I just like the way he says "rope". Also the song is way better when listened at a high volume, as are all songs.
So to celebrate Love, let's make a list of other things I currently love..
(mainly because I wanted to update and have nothing else to update with).
*I love that Luke Bryan song, "Country Girl". It makes me wanna tap my toe. I espesh love the part where he says "..rope me in from a country mile..." I just like the way he says "rope". Also the song is way better when listened at a high volume, as are all songs.
*Football. For now, anyway. Since it just started I'm not completely burnt out yet. Although, the TV has been on ESPN for a very long time today...that ain't right.
*Cleaning. I know it's weird, especially since I clean all day at work. But I missed not having a house to clean so I think it's fun right now.
*Cooking. Another weird one for me, but it's fun again.
*Reality TV. This one always makes the list. Bachelor Pad, Jersey Shore, Survivor, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, and all that good stuff. I can't get enough of it. The drama sucks me in every time.
*Sunsets
*Fall-ish scents for the Scentsy. Hmm...Pumpkin Roll and Autumn Sunset. Yes, please!
*Budgeting. Weird again. Jared put us on one and as much as I don't like it, it makes me feel responsible and in control. You know how sometimes you feel motivated? That's how I feel about it. Plus, we went grocery shopping last night and stayed $10 under budget and I felt quite proud of us.
*Photos. I could look at pics all day.
*The fact that it is kinda cold in the morning time.
*Rain.
*Fruit and Yogurt Parfaits. McDonald's has the best ones. Every time we go there I must get a parfait. The ones from Subway aren't too shabby either. However, Wendy's does not have the yogurt ones and I bit into a surprise that I didn't like. Also, a homemade one works out quite nicely.
*Not working Fridays anymore! WOO! Also, the fact that I pretty much get to make my own schedule at work(hence the No Fridays). It's happy!
*My closet.
*All Jason Aldean songs. October 22nd will be a great day.
*The color red.
*Decorating. I feel very domestic lately.
*The store Michael's. I went in today(had to get cute Fall decor) and Jared may have complained just a little bit about it. Then said something to the effect of, "I thought you hated crafts?" To which I responded, "I hate MAKING crafts, I love the ones I can buy and not have to put any work into." Totally different.
I could keep going but I'll stop. Just feelin' the love!
3 comments:
Yay for fall! I love it too! The only part I dislike is knowing another winter will be here sooner than I desire! Bla!
CONGRATS on the new pad too! Pics please! Especially with this fancy decor ;)
You like football?? Weirdo.
PS I'm not sure how I feel about knowing from the blog EXACTLY where your apartment is...know what I mean? Makes me nerv.
Post a Comment