Saturday, October 16, 2010

Punkins...

Yesterday was a good day. I didn't work yesterday and Jared had Fall Break from school so we got to spend the day together. Our sister-in-law, Amy, took our pictures again(in the beautiful fall leaves and I can't even wait to see them!), we spent some time with family, and then we carved pumpkins.

I love carving pumpkins! It was tradition each Halloween when I was growing up. Jared always acts like he is not so fond of carrying this tradition on, but every year we carve them and he has fun. Last night was no exception!

Pumpkin guts!

Mine is the one on the left. After we lit them I told Jared that it looks like his pumpkin did something embarrassing and mine is rolling its eyes at it...He said, "Yeah, kinda like real life."

2 comments:

Anger said...

Those are super dorbs! Good job guys. Please post pics immed. Thank you,

AmyJ said...

That's TOTALLY what the pumpkins' faces look like!! Loooove the tradish!! We don't really have that one, but we're planning on carving some with my fam next weekend. Hope ours are cute like yours!!

PS the photos are lookin' good!! Can't wait for ya to see 'em!!!!