Here are our pics that Amy took for us last week. I love them so much! Every time I look at them I love 'em just a little bit more. Thanks Amy, sooo sooo sooo much for doing this for us!!!!! I pretty much love having a photographer in the fam...
![]() |
| Create your own slideshow design |
P.S. you have to click on the photo and then it will open a new window to play the slideshow (yes, that was for you mom, so I didn't get a phone call asking how this works....ha jk!)

5 comments:
These are SO SO SO SO SO cute!!! I want a photographer in my family!!
Sarah these are adorable! Whoever did them did fabulous.
Awwww....I didn't know you played guitar and are married. These are so cute! Amy does it again! You two are so dorbs.
oh so cute Sarah and Jared! it's gonna be so fun-- I can't wait till Monday!
Oh my heck, these are so FREAKING, yes I said it, cute! Love how you added the guitar too! You're beautiful, and therefore make beautiful pictures. Ok, and Jared's alright too. :)
Post a Comment