Wednesday, September 8, 2010

During the Bow Hunt...

A couple weeks ago Jared left for a week to go bow hunting. He and his brothers and dad go every year at this time down in Scipio, so I had to find activities to keep me busy for a week. Luckily, it was the Box Elder County Fair...WOO! On Wednesday I went over to Kid's house and we hit up the parade and fair that night. Our neice, Chloe, was in the parade so Jared's mom and sisters came over to watch with us. Good times!
There's Chloe on the front right.
That night we walked throught the fair and looked at the animals. Oh and we got a fair burger, which is tradition and for some reason they are really, really good. The line we had to wait in was kinda horrible but the burger was good. Thanks Kid and Jason for lettin' me crash with ya.
Then I just thought Blake and his jammies were cute so I had to get a picture.
On Friday night I went to SLC and stayed the night at Che's house. It was such fun! Of course we travelled to Provo and visited our favorite resident we used to work with, Ruth.
Me and Ruth pulling our funny faces!! HA HA!! Ruth's face is fabulous!That night we got a movie and had a massive spades tournament. It was awesome! I believe we stayed up quite late playing and for it being my first time I didn't do extremely horrible like I thought I would. Carl and Landon did win 2 out of 3 games though...unfortunately.
Thanks Che' and Landon(and Carl since you kinda live there a little bit) for letting me come stay. It was amazing and I think we should do it again some time.
Needless to say I kept myself busy while Jared was gone. I still did miss him though...extremely. He had fun though. From my point of view it was a perfect hunt. They had fun, got a lot of shots, but no one got a deer therefore no gross deer meat to sit in the freezer for a year because I refuse to cook it.

3 comments:

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Beth, I somehow missed this post! I love the cute pictures of Ruthie and I absolutely LOVED you coming to stay! It was so good to see you. I wish we could do it more often!

McKell and Szeth said...

I'm glad I'm not the only Lott that hates deer meat! Szeth just turns his all into jerky, which is the only way I can handle it.

Anger said...

ha ha. I don't even know Ruth, but I know I love it! (you can decide what that means)