Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Thoughts, Feelings, and Concerns

I realize we are down to the Final 7 on American Idol and I haven't even mentioned the show. So uncharacteristic of me. I have very passionate feelings on things that have happened the last few weeks and I am now going to share them.
The judges are dumb. I cannot even believe they used their 1 save of the season on Big Mike....WASTE! Sorry Mike fans, but I can't stand him! I feel as though I don't understand the hype surrounding him. Aren't the judges always stressing being, "different" and "unique"? Well, correct me if I'm wrong, doesn't Big Mike pretty much sound like Ruben Studdard and every other artist like that? I'm just sayin...the judges are hypocrites and they are dumb. And because of all this...Andrew had to go home. He was too awesome to be leaving so early. Oh how I was wishing Mike would have been sent home Wednesday night...just to show the judges that the rest of America thought it was a terrible decision. Here is my tribute to Andrew...Incredible!




Since Andrew is gone I pretty much only love Lee. Lee is awesome! I like some of the other contestants, but I don't LOVE them all the time. Lee is consistently awesome. GO LEE!!!!

4 comments:

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

I also love Lee. 'Member when he did Hinder? Yes please.

AmyJ said...

I can't say much about this one, cause I don't watch that show. So I guess I just won't leave a comment.

kbye

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about BIG Mike, but not a fan of Andrew either. Wasn't sorry to see him go.

Anger said...

Well... Idk how to feel about all of this. 'cept the big Mike part. He shoulda been sent packing. 'tis all.