Every year there is a golf tournament inTwin Falls, ID and if there is a golf tournament...the Jeppsen's are there. Since Twin is actually fun, we all packed up and went. We stayed for 3 nights and it was a blast. Here we areat the pool, where we spent lots of our time.
The night beofre the tournament started Jared and his brothers Matt and Adam wanted to warm up at the driving range...and their wives decided to go and show them how to really golf!
On Friday when all the guys were golfing we took the kids to a place called Hop 2 It so they could jump around.
On Saturday night we went to Shoshone Falls..very pretty.
This waterfall was on the way to the golf course and you could actually walk underneath the waterfall...so of course we did that.
5 comments:
GO IDAHO! (no... YOU da ho!)
Nice pictures! I like how the one looking up at the little waterfall turned out. Good job!
That was a fun weekend. Glad you guys came...glad you stayed too. :)
Twin Falls is like a hot spot right now apparently.
Also, I was very disappointed that you were not reunited with your long lost twin in a department store.Your title was very deceiving. ha ha.
punlevi= my two favorite things.
How fun! I love how you can walk under the waterfall :) I've never been to Twin Falls, but it looks fun!
Nice! I must be off in la la land I totally forgot you guys were going up there. Still lovin the Avril huh? I guess that's all right.
Post a Comment